- The Nintendo 64 controller (commonly abbreviated as N64 controller is the standard game controller for the Nintendo 64 home video game console.
- Manufactured and released by Nintendo on June 23, 1996 in Japan, in late 1996 in North America, and 1997 in Europe.
- It features ten buttons, one analog "Control Stick" and a directional pad, all laid out in an "M" shape.
N64 Red Clear Controller
- All returns are for exchange or store credit only. There are no cash refuns. Returns are for defective merchandise only. We will exchange for the same item. If we do not have the item in stock, only then will store credit be issued.
- No returns on accessories after 14 days. No returns on consoles after 30 days. No returns on guide books, manuals, plushies and toys.
- Customer must have receipt present to exchange or have store credit issued.
- Items must be in same condition as when shipped out.
- The buyer must pay return shipping.
- Sealed and boxed items must have original packaging returned with them
- Bulk shipped items will be inspected and checked. (We do not accept items that did not come from us)
- All items must have an RMA# (acquired through our support team). If this number is not visible on the returned package the package will be refused.
- Rewards members are able to get a 20% discount on all preowned items including games and consoles.
- The discount is only avalible to rewards members and only given on purchases made in store.
- You can become a rewards member by coming to one of our locations and signing up with a $10 one time payment or by purchasing a console and receive one for free.